Video drives a 157% increase in organic traffic from search engines.
Search engines love videos and when consumers are itching to buy, video is the first place they look to check you out. Video is clearly a persuasive marketing tool and plays a key role in educating customers while encouraging them to purchase.
Video has disrupted the conversion rates of traditional digital marketing strategies and is a tool modern marketers cannot live without. But don't take our word for it. All you have to do is take a peek at the numbers...
- Including video in a landing page can increase conversion by 80%.
- 72% of businesses who use video on their website believe that it has improved their conversion rate.
- 74% of consumers who watched an explainer video to learn more about a product/service subsequently purchased it.
- 77% of consumers say they've been convinced to buy a product or service by watching a video.
- Companies that use video marketing enjoy a 27% higher CTR and a 34% higher web conversion rate than those which do not.
- Landing pages with video have up to 800% more conversion than the same page without a video.
- 51.9% of international marketing professionals cite video as the type of content with the best ROI.
- Websites that use video have a CVR (conversion ratio) of 4.8%, compared to 2.9% for those that do not use video.
- Lead capture forms (turnstiles) placed in the first 10-20% of the video have the highest conversion rates, ranging roughly from 38 - 43%.
- Visitors who view product videos are 85% more likely to buy than visitors who do not.
If you need help turning your conversion around the video marketing, give us a call and we can start filming your winning content today!