EVENT VIDEO PRODUCTION CASE STUDY
Our clients hosted a co-sponsored all-day event in NYC and wanted full coverage of the day's schedule - panel discussions, presentations, instructional courses, round tables, meet-and-greets, interviews, AMA sessions and a rooftop after party. The content was created for use on their website, in email campaigns, on social channels and in webinars.
WHAT WE DID:
This was a big event so there was a lot to cover. In a nutshell, here's a list of our responsibilities:
- Visit the venue before the event to touch base with the staff and see the layout
- Get up at 5am, get coffee, get awake
- Load in, get set up, coordinate with the venue's event team
- Film everything with 5 cameras, 5 shooters, 3 production assistants
- Capture presentations from TV screens to add in post-production
- Film interviews during lunch break
- Edit the Highlight Reel shown above
- Edit 13 presentations, discussions over 2 weeks
- Create multiple short blasts of the content for use on social channels and the client's website
Our client has a huge amount of content that they can use in multiple ways. They strategized well in advance how they could reuse the content and get the most bang for their buck after the event. They used snippets of content on Twitter and Instagram, embedded video in webinars and email campaigns, uploaded full videos to You Tube and their website, shared videos with co-sponsors and complementary brands...in other words they shared, shared, shared, shared!
A suite of 13 full videos of presentations and discussions, a Highlight Reel, 10 short blasts of content for use on social channels.