Storyboard Media Group is dedicated to doing stuff. You know, crafting things for results. Hey, why not?
Rules of the Contest:
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Contest will be open to submissions from September 15, 2015 to midnight EST on October 15, 2015. Any submissions received after that time will not be eleigible for consideration. Limit (1) entry per organization. Storyboard Media Group assumes no liability for submissions which are lost, damaged, late or otherwise not received before the contest deadline.
3. Organizations entering the contest must have been incorporated for at last one year and have at least five employees to qualify for consideration.
3. The winning organization will be chosen by Storyboard Media Group based on answers submitted via the enrollment form, and the winning organization will be announced via Storyboard Media Group's blog and Facebook page on or before October 31, 2015. Odds of winning are based on the number and quality of submissions.
4. Organizations applying for consideration must have an address and physical location in NJ, NY or CT within 60 miles of New York City or within 60 miles of Philadephia.
5. Contest winner will receive a video of up to 60 seconds in length. Video may include one or more elements of live action, motion graphics, animation. Final creative say is reserved wholly by Storyboard Media Group.
6. Entrants agree that submitting their organization for consideration will let them receive future information and emails from Storyboard Media Group.
7. Storyboard Media Group retains the right to use finished video in any and all marketing platforms, whether online, digitally or in print in perpetuity.
8. Storyboard Media Group will not sell or otherwise distribute any information provided by entrants including name, organization, email address, and phone number except in the case of the winning organization.
9. Storyboard Media Group reserves the right, at any time, to withdraw its offer of video production with no advance notice.
online promotions should always include a clause that disclaims liabil- ity for fraud, viruses, or other events that compromise the integrity of the contest and reserves the right to terminate or modify the contest in such a situation.